Consulate Office Services Rules and Regulations
- The Consular Section shall certify the documents in ONLY one of the following languages: Arabic or English.
- To authenticate documents in Dutch, Swedish or Norwegian, a certified translation of the original document is required. The certified translation will not be accepted without attaching the original document.
- Bilingual documents are accepted for authentication provided that they are in Arabic or English.
- Copies of documents or handwritten documents will not be accepted.
- A cover letter containing details of the service required from the Consular Section signed and dated on the day of submission should be attached.
- All transaction won’t be dealt with unless all required documents have been completed and the fees are paid.
- All documents should be delivered to the address of the Embassy either by hand, through an authorized third party, or by registered mail to the Embassy’s address:
2517 KX Den Haag
Tel: +31 (070) 365 39 36/7
- The Consular Section shall not bear the costs of sending the documents through registered mail. A request to resend the documents to the consignee shall be requested along with the address and the payment of the registered return mail.
- The Consular Services fees shall be transferred to the Consulate's Bank account. The bank payment notice shall be attached to the rest of documents of each transaction:
- In case of payment in cash, make sure to get the original receipt of the fees paid to the Consular Section.
- Working hours at the Consulate are during the business days are as follows:
→ Transactions can be submitted by hand during Monday, Tuesday and Thursday from 09:00 to 13:00
→ Telephone and inquiry: Monday to Thursday from 09:00 to 13:00
- For any further information, please contact the Consular Section directly
Tel: +31 (0)70 365 39 36